Support a Resilient Future on November 28!
On November 28 you can be part of a national movement to celebrate giving to worthwhile causes. Support our work to make your community more resilient!
Resiliency has many meanings:
- being prepared for a storm that might damage your house,
- bringing new businesses to your community,
- making sure your family has access to healthy food,
- preparing for flooding from hurricanes and high tides,
- keeping the lights and heat on in your home or business,
- having safe drinking water free from harmful substances,
- protecting your trees and other natural resources,
- buying fresh produce from local farmers,
- supporting cleaner energy sources for your home and car.
Resilient Virginia supports community resiliency by giving you the tools to be prepared for the future. Support our organization on #Giving Tuesday and help us continue to Inform, Educate, and Activate!