On Tuesday, December 1 you can be part of a national movement to celebrate giving to worthwhile causes. We hope you can support our work that brings you the tools to be better prepared for whatever the future may bring.
Resilient Virginia is a 501-C-3 organization; your contribution is tax deductible.
- Resilient Events Calendar Supporter $10
Your $10 donation supports our Resilient Events Calendar, which brings together local, state, and national events. Consider making it a recurring donation!
- Resilient Virginia Newsletter Supporter $25
Your $25 donation supports our Quarterly Newsletter, which offers insightful information on resiliency activity around the state, as well as national news and funding resources.
- Resilient Virginia Individual Membership $50
Your $50 donation gives you a one-year individual membership to Resilient Virginia and access to all four Resiliency Academy webinar recordings. Other membership options are listed at https://resilientvirginia.org/support-us.
- Resilient Virginia Business Supporter $75
Your $75 donation offers the same benefits and a $15 gift certificate from a wonderful local small business, Cocoa and Spice.* This woman-owned business had just relocated to the Charlottesville downtown mall when COVID hit, and, like other businesses, is working hard to keep doors open.
- Resilient Virginia Chocolate Lover $100
Your $100 donation offers an individual membership, links to our 2020 Resiliency Academy videos, and your very own Box of Chocolates shipped to you from Cocoa & Spice.
Other ways to support Resilient Virginia
If Amazon is your online shopping choice, go to Smile.Amazon.com and designate Resilient Virginia and we will receive a donation with every purchase.
At Goodshop you’ll find lots of discounts and many participating stores for office supplies, general shopping, and special event gifts.
Sign up as a Volunteer and let us know how you would like to help accelerate resiliency planning in your community.
Support our organization on #GivingTuesday and help us inform, educate and activate communities around the Commonwealth on the importance of resiliency planning.
NOTE: OFFERS ARE ACTIVE THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2020.
Support our work to make your community more resilient!
Resiliency has many meanings:
- being prepared for a storm that might damage your house,
- bringing new businesses to your community,
- making sure your family has access to healthy food,
- preparing for flooding from hurricanes and high tides,
- keeping the lights and heat on in your home or business,
- having safe drinking water free from harmful substances,
- protecting your trees and other natural resources,
- buying fresh produce from local farmers,
- supporting cleaner energy sources for your home and car.
Resilient Virginia supports community resiliency by giving you the tools to be prepared for the future. Support our organization on #GivingTuesday and help us continue to Inform, Educate, and Activate!