*Resilient Virginia is committed to helping Virginians during the COVID-19 crisis. Join us between now and June 30th, and we will donate 10% of membership proceeds to the Virginia Food Bank.
You can support Resilient Virginia’s goals to:
- INFORM diverse leaders from government, business, and the community about natural, climate-related and man-made risks and vulnerabilities;
- EDUCATE key groups about the models for community resiliency planning;
- ACTIVATE Virginia communities by providing tools to engage in resiliency planning.
- Join as an Annual Member,
- Become a Sustaining Member with a monthly pledge,
- Decide to be an Annual Sponsor,
- Commit to Event Sponsorship, or
- Make a donation.
- Annual and Sustaining Members will be added to the “We Support Resiliency — It’s Our Future!” membership list and will benefit from discounts to all Resilient Virginia events.
- Annual Sponsors receive special notice on Resilient Virginia’s website with prominent placement of logos and links to your website. New! Business, government, and organizational sponsors are invited to write an article for Resilient Virginia’s news column on their product or service.
- Event Sponsors are promoted before and during special events.
All supporters will help Resilient Virginia bring critical resources to communities through our website, local events, and statewide conferences.
Support Resilient Virginia! It’s our future!